The Director of Resource Mobilization aims to secure finance for the national employment and job creation agenda and institutional undertakings. It particularly aims to secure funding for new and innovative solutions for the challenges in the Ethiopian labor market.
The director reports directly to the commissioner and have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare a work plan and regularly assess activities being undertaken
- Lead the Commission’s effort to secure funding for the national and institutional job creation agenda.
- Provide strategic guidance to the resource mobilization manager
- Prepare the policy and Strategy team’s and this role’s work plan and regularly assess the activities’ implementation
- Liaison with key stakeholders and oversee relationships in policy preparation and revision
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports that analyse employment and job creation policy
- Provide the overall intellectual leadership, guidance, coaching and supervision for the team
- Overview the team resources and build, develop and organize the team accordingly
- Provide insightful and impact-oriented policy advice on job creation policies and programs to the Commissioner
- Report to the Commissioner on undertakings, regularly or/and upon request
- Undertake all other relevant activities assigned by the Commissioner
Education and Experience
- MA/BA in Accounting Management, Economics, Financial Management or related fields
- A minimum of 10/8 years of work experience in related field
Job Grade: XII
How to Apply
- Applicant should bring original documents with a non-returnable copy of their educational evidence and work experience
- Registration will be 10 consecutive working day from the date of the announcement
- Registration place is at Bole around DH Geda Job creation commission Head office.
- Candidates with experience from non-governmental organizations should submit proof tax payment for their duration of employment
- first degree cumulative must be 3.00 and above for Men and 2.8 and above for Women candidates
- Applicants with experience more than stated above can apply
- Work experiences should be direct experience and should be relevant to the stated job
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- The exam date will be announced internally and communicated through phone.