|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||PAGA TECH|
|Job Title||:||SENIOR HR OFFICER|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: PAGA TECH
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR HR OFFICER
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Career Level: Associate, Grade 7
Reports to: Head, Human Capital
Experience: Minimum of 4 years of HR generalist experience
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria and Ethiopia with a massive transformative purpose - to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Paga is looking for a Senior HR Officer to support our organization in solving organizational challenges through people-based solutions and in identifying ways to scale our unique culture as we grow.
The successful candidate for this position will manage Human Resource programs that support business objectives and will provide valuable input to the strategic direction of the Human Capital team & departmental functions. The Senior HR Officer will work collaboratively towards developing a best-in-class HR function and develop initiatives that will ensure Paga becomes an employer of choice.
• Providing strategy, direction and leadership to ensure successful implementation of human capital initiatives across operations.
• Take a broad/long-term perspective and proactively identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically.
• Identify and offer multiple creative solutions and drive implementation.
• Leading an integration strategy to support the organizational change efforts that are focused on building and fostering an inclusive culture and strong team member experience.
• Offering solutions and ensuring HR policies are in line with business goals.
• Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with HRBPs and subject matter experts as required.
• Providing performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Consult and offer advice and drive improvements within your teams.
• Provides guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
• Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the team.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, consulting with Legal where necessary.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the People Operations department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
• Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
• Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
• Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
How to Apply:
Click on this link https://paga.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to apply for this job.
For any queries, please contact us by 0911526655 or 0911695661.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in human resources, social sciences or in a discipline
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high-performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, diversity.
• Experience working in a global or multi-region capacity, with strong cross-cultural sensitivities.
• Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior team members.
• Demonstrated capability to build the reputation of a trusted advisor to leadership and employees.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.
• Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset.
• Experience with HRIS tools, BambooHR specifically, is a plus.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|