Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Receives and checks export L/C documents against the terms and condition and ensures that documents are presented accordingly;
- Follow up timely settlement of outstanding documents ODBP/ODBC with the respective correspondent banks
- Makes sure that the customer’s account is debited /blocked for the total of L/C margin amount, related charges and commissions while processing import L/Cs.
- Makes sure that the L/C instrument and reimbursement authority message are transmitted via SWIFT to advising and reimbursing correspondent banks
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Financial Management, Business Administration or related field,
- Five (5) years of experience in banking industry, of which two (2) years as Import /Export Officer or equivalent position in banking operation.
How to Apply
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to fill out the application form at the link below
And send their applications and CVs with supporting credentials within five (5) working days from March 21, 2022 to March 25, 2022 via only through for any inquiry contact us on +251976545447/+251984098355.