Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Facilitating the opening of forex bureaus with the NBE directives, creating (RMA) relationships with correspondent banks;
- Prepare reports on the performance of Remittance and Forex team; make correspondences related to Remittance services with all stake holders;
- Sends reminder to the customer advising to collect the fund;
- Makes sure that appropriate accounting entries are made.
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Financial Management, Business Administration or related field,
- Five (5) years of experience in relevant field in banking industry of which 2 years as Remittance & Fund Management Officer or equivalent position.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to fill out the application form at the link below
and send their applications and CVs with supporting credentials within five (5) working days from March 21, 2022 to March 25, 2022 via only through for any inquiry contact us on +251976545447/+251984098355.