Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Position: Social Coordinator
Qualification: MA in Sociology or in Social Work. At least 5 years of work experience in coordination and implementation of social project
Language competence: Fluent in Amharic and English
Experience: Project Cycle Management
Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent field work
- Plan, Implement, monitor, evaluate and report professionally CVM projects in Addis Ababa
- Prepare action plan & long-range plans for the social programs.
- Monitor social projects implemented in CVM Branch Offices outside of Addis Ababa
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly biannual and annual reports of the respective CVM social projects in time in and in an acceptable standard.
- Assess the impact of CVM Social Projects in the respective community.
- Build and keep kindly and effectively relations with CVM stakeholders in social projects
- Implement activities at Re9ional level in Ethiopia according to the nature of the Project implemented by CVM
- Previous work experience in the migration field is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications
- Good capacity to work within a team
- Reporting skills for the evaluation of the project and the compilation of project results
Term of employment: Contract for 1 year renewable based on performance evaluation
Salary: According to Organization scales
How To Apply:
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview