World Together Ethiopia
World Together is Korean international relief and development NGO that was established in December 2005 through permission from the Ministry of Justice with the mission to help our neighbors worldwide who are suffering from poverty, disease and war.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop good relationship with the beneficiaries who we support and establish and maintain effective communication with these people;
- Obtain information about beneficiaries, assess their needs and contribute to the planning about how these needs can be met, passing information to others on a need-to-know basis only;
- Work in a way that ensures the service is delivered in compliance with relevant legislation, comment values, policies and practices and contractual requirements;
- Work with beneficiaries in a way that promotes their equality, diversity and rights;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operational plan of the project;
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the project;
- Implement the project activities;
- Participating in team meeting;
- Make a positive contribution to and work constructively within the team;
- Involve in any activities of the project that the project coordinator orders and
- Handle all other related activities as assigned by the organization.
Salary Details: 6,000 - 6,500 Gross Salary
Place of Work : World Together Ethiopia Head Office, Addis Ababa
Terms of Employment : Contract based renewed yearly on his/her performance
Qualifications, Skills and Work experience:
- BA Degree in Social Science, Social Work, and related fields of study.
- 1 year and above and NGO experience is a plus
- English language is mandatory
- Very good communication skill and computer skill is necessary.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address.
E-mail Address: [email protected]