Purpose of the position:
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
- Understand the department's business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
- Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
- Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
- Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
- Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item Catalog
- Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors.
- Sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
- Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / specialists
- Accurately complete the master data management form (contract/supplier/ item register)
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts
- Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines
- Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required
- Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
- Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories. Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly
- Collect and organize data from projects and business units.
- Analyse and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies / Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
- Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
- Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
- Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
- Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction
- Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- At least three years related professional experiences for BA and two years for MA/MBA/MSC
- BA in Business management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Administration, Accounting / Procurement and Logistics
- MBA in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Administration and Procurement and Logistics
- Knowledge and skills of and ability to implement integrated CP responses, including Gender Based Violence.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office based with frequent travel to the suppliers, materials transportation and distribution for APs under the CPO.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from ) and email by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of your email on or before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected] and or via .
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.
Note: We do not receive hard copies