- Assist in following up and Checking shipping documents with international supplier.
- Assist Handling and Follow custom cleaning process and communicate with the relevant departments.
- Work closely and follow up with custom cleaning agency and Ethiopian Shipping Lines.
- Assist in Processing Duty free letter, import permit process and issues in different government offices.
- Assist in preparing shipment tracking Database and share to concerned body in weekly basis.
- Assist in documentation of all relevant shipping documents.
- Assist in preparing documents for finance and any government correspondence purposes.
- Assist the Supply Chain team in any logistics and administration.
- Assist in processing payment in Ethiopian shipping lines and customs.
- Assist in Handling any correspondence with Ethiopian Customs Authority.
- Assist in Following up purchase requested items and purchase payment is done on time
- Assist in maintaining purchase Database.
- Assist in allocating purchased items to the responsible body.
- Assist in Following and tracking COGS Balance
- Assist in filling, monitoring and updating COGS Database
- Assist in Monthly counting of Inventory.
- Assist in any other administrative work in the department
- Assist in any work assigned by line manager
- Reporting to: Supply Chain (SC) manager
- Place of work: Addis Ababa.
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- Education: relevant degree in Logistics and Supply, or related field
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant practical work experience for a private organization in supply chain.
- Technical skills: good in Amharic and English (speaking and writing), analytically strong (problem solving), strong communications skills, good technical skills (know how on customs law, logistics and supply chain).
- Social skills: serious and hard-working, eager to learn, good feedback mentality, result oriented, taking responsibility and accountability, good in building and maintaining relations with relevant government bodies and others.
- Entrepreneurial skills: flexible and autonomous working, enthusiastic and willing to travel.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV to HR@senseletfoodprocessing.com by August 20, 2019