|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Wako Gutu Foundation (WGF)|
|Job Title||:||System Administrator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, June 11, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, June 20, 2019|
Wako Gutu Foundation (WGF)
Position: System Administrator
• Ensure continuous management and supervision of the overall operations of WGF’s ICT related activities, including servers, data base, system administration and web development.
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa
– Terms of Employment: One year contract with possibility of extension
– Number of employee: one
– Report to: Operation Manager
– Salary: As per the Scale of the Foundation
How to Apply
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirement can submit their CV and application letter through firstname.lastname@example.org within ten days.
– Qualifications: BSc degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information Technology or related fields. And certifications on one of the following: Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper & CompTIA
– Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Information Technology and as a database administrator.
– Language: Excellent in Afan Oromo and Amharic Languages. Also Somali language speakers have an advantage.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|