|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS)|
|Job Title||:||Warehouse Clerk|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, January 18, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, January 21, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS)
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
– Work unit: Logistics Department
– Reporting to: Head, Warehouse Property Administration
– Terms of employment: Permanent.
– Place of Work: Addis Ababa
– Grade: VII
– Salary: 6,053.00 Birr
Key performance areas
• Maintains proper documentation of store tasks and keeps a stock balance of incoming and outgoing stock;
• Cosigns issuing and receiving documents of the store and takes a joint responsibility in cases of stock shortage and irregularities of the store management;
• Assist clearing documents, process the Receiving Note and receives them in order; Assists in physical stock counting, marking and tagging store items;
• Segregates stock record cards by category codes; Issues goods per the authorized stores requisition note in the manner of First in First Out method; Notifies the storekeeper of maximum and minimum stock levels;
• Assists in physical stock counting, marking and tagging store items; Assists the storekeeper in the receipts and issuance of goods;
• Segregates stock record cards by category codes; Issues goods per the authorized stores requisition note in the manner of First in First Out method;
• Weighs, measures, counts (as applicable) incoming and outgoing stocks as necessary; Arranges and organizes storeroom economically and orderly;
• Initiates timely replenishment of stock following pre-determined buffer stock level; Checks the completeness and appropriateness of stock management supporting documents; Keeps documents and files neatly and orderly;
How to Apply:
• We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the employment application form from the official website of the Ethiopian Red Cross in vacancy menu http://www.redcrosseth.org/get-involved/vacancy and email to [email protected] before the closing date of this announcement on Jan 21st, 2021.
• Qualified women are strongly recommended to apply!
• Please note that we ONLY consider those who filled in the application form and send us back. We regret to inform that we do not accept CV at this stage.
• Second/First degree in Materials Management/ Accounting/ Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
• 2/4 years of relevant work experience.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 6053.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 6053.00|