- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises receiving, storing, recording and issuing of raw materials and other goods as per procedures;
- Assumes custodial responsibility and accountability for received goods;
- takes annual inventory and as required.
- Supervises goods receiving and issuing documents; records stock movements on stock control cards; prepares periodic stock movement records;
- Assisting procurement in devising stores purchase, coordinating for engineering material purchase, packing material
- Direct supervision of Raw material, packed material, finished goods,& initiation of procurement function in consultation with plant manager.
- Supervises receives, stores, records and issues raw materials, tools, equipment, instruments, supplies and other items.
- Supervises goods and checks for quality. Quantity, weight, and unit against documents and stocks goods in their appropriate storage location; assumes custodial responsibility for goods received.
- Supervises stores requisitions, verifies for completeness and authorization and issues requested items upon signature of recipient;
- Receives returned goods as per goods return note and records on stock card and places on assigned location;
- Takes appropriate safety precautions and security measures to protect stock items;
- Checks and reconciles actual stock items against stock balances.
- Reports on time damaged, perished, and missing items to plant manager
- Makes continual follow-up of stock level, reports items before minimum stock level is reached and requests replenishments;
- Keeps store safe and clean and makes sure that safety regulations are observed at all times;
- Conducts physical inventory counts per company procedures;
- Assists in the reconciliation of stock balances with actual counts; performs physical counts of stocked items;
- Supervise and check whether all the stores & the materials are kept based on the standard requirements.
- Files properly store copies of different documents.
- Performs other related duties as may be required
- Demonstrated skills on computer.
- Knowledge of company inventory management policies
- Knowledge of materials management principles
- Knowledge of coding and classification methods
- Ability to safe keep stocked items
- Driving License (Preferable)
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- The candidate should ideally have
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage inventory, ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager or similar role
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -"Warehouse Manager "
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through [email protected]
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: October 05, 2020