The WSAE shall be stationed in the SA woredas where the project is operating /Addis Ababa. S/he is responsible for overall coordination, implementation and monitoring if SA activities at woreda level. S/he is required to undertake significant work with the SAC in the target woredas.
Main tasks of the WSAE:
- Identify viable local community structures for the project to partner with;
- Coordinate and conduct data collection and uploading on the mobile app for all SA activities at woreda level that require data collection;
- Facilitate service assessment, woreda interface meeting, JAP preparation and budget alignment;
- Support SAC members to develop capacity in SA process, gender and social inclusion skills;
- Ensure safeguarding the organization staff, target community groups and stakeholders from sexual abuse, exploitation and other forms of harms
- Collaborate with all SA key stakeholders at woreda level (example community structures government offices and council);
- Organize and participate in monitoring visits either planned by the project or the MA, or requested by government, development partners or other stakeholders.
Report to: Project Coordinator
Terms of employment: one year contract with possible extension
Place of work: Addis Ababa with frequent travel of the organization project site
Number of vacancies: one
- BA in social science
- 1 years SA experience for new woredas
- Basic computer literacy and willingness to learn mobile application technology
- Gender and/or social inclusion expertise an advantage
- Proven knowledge on safeguarding children and adult at risk
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Good networker – active on the ground
- Willingness to spend significant time to create a rapport and partnership with key SA key stakeholders (local government, community structures and council)
- Proven English speaking and writing skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with non-returnable CV via email address
[email protected] following address within seven working days following this announcement.
Women’s are highly encouraged to apply!