|Company||:||Asella Flowers Farm PLC|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Asella Flower Farm PLC|
|:||[email protected] , [email protected]|
|Job Title||:||Acquisition and Logistic Operation Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, September 9, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: Asella Flower Farm PLC
About Asella Flower Farm PLC
Floral Chain Group’s first flower farm in Ethiopia. Floral Chain is a group of cross-disciplined horticulture companies based in Ecuador. With proprietary Romance varieties, they are one of the leading suppliers of Hypericum in both quality and quantity.
Asella Flower Farm PLC is located on Wolliso with 16 hectares planted and a total land size of 22 hectares. The job posting of Junior Accountant is at our Ethiopian head office in Addis Ababa, Bole area.
Position: Acquisition and Logistic Operation Officer
Area: Administration / Warehouse`
Location: Addis Ababa (Bole area)
Reports to: Farm Manager Farm Administrator
Tasks and work description:
• Work together with the warehouse supervisor.
• According to the following up of the purchases, make your weekly plan and information to the warehouse and the Farm Manager, which is the status.
• Proactively see to increase the efficiency of the work processes.
• Report progress day-to-day tasks verbally to the Farm Manager.
• Prepare weekly work report and send to the Farm Manager.
• Keep close contact with suppliers and prepare all necessary documents for the purchase process.
• Negotiate price and payment terms with suppliers.
• Investigate, record, and compare prices of different suppliers. Advice and request approval from Farm Manager before and actual purchase. Every three months make a comparison of prices (irrigation, electric, chemicals, fertilizers, and importations).
• Make sure all purchases are in the line with the requested orders from the farm.
• You are responsible to send the materials according to the invoice. Any loss or mistake will be your responsibility.
• You can use the car of the company on Wednesday and Saturday after the confirmation of the Farm Manager. In the case of urgent purchases, you can use a taxi.
• In charge of the Portal Floricentra (on the process).
• In charge of the importation process.
• Facility to travel to Wolisso.
• Execute incidental tasks out of job description when required.
How to apply:
Interested individuals may send applications to Netsanet Mengistu, [email protected] and Eyerusalem Kefelegn, [email protected]
• Bachelor’s Degree or diploma.
• 2 years of working experience related to purchasing, marketing, or administration.
• Agriculture knowledge.
• Honest and trustworthy
• Excellent English skills
• Team player
• Good computer skills
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|