Background of the company
Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
- Developing better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improving crop yield.
- Researching and promoting agricultural strategies to counter the effects of changes in soil, climate, weather, and pest damage.
- Visiting fields to collect seed, plant, and soil samples.
- Testing samples for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Assisting with the plant sourcing, testing, and selection.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management team.
- Conducting training on products and techniques through educational presentations.
- BA degree in plant science, Agriculture, horticulture, agronomy, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of eight years’ related work experience, and preferable experience with a FMCG.
- Must be able to multi-task and is detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English and Amharic
- Ability to read, interpret and summarize documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work proactively and anticipate future needs or obstacles before they arise.
- Demonstrate initiative in the work environment.
- Flexible and team player
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit a detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by a cover letter addressing [email protected] or by our website www.kerchanshe.com. please try to mention with the subject line Agronomist and send your documents within seven working days from July 30, 2022, to Aug 7, 2022
" Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted".