|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)|
|Job Title||:||Cooperative Marketing Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, January 3, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Cooperative Marketing Officer
• Under the supervision of and being accountable to the Project Coordinator the Cooperative Development and Marketing Officer is responsible, independently and/or with other staff members for organizing and providing technical support to cooperatives and marketing and value chain development activities. Facilitate the establishment of cooperative societies where it is deemed necessary in consultation with local communities and responsible government institutions including Cooperative Promotion Office at woreda level. Follow up the existing cooperative societies within the project intervention localities and provide the necessary technical support for strengthen them. Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports for the activities undertaken within the project intervention kebeles.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
• Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address.
• Email: [email protected]
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
P.O.Box 1518 code 1110
• The potential candidate for the post should have BSc Degree from recognized Universities/Colleges in Agricultural Economics, Cooperative Management/ Accounting, Rural Livelihoods and Development (with background in Agriculture), Agricultural Marketing, Agricultural Extension and Rural Development or combination of these fields. Besides, s/he should have at least 4 years of demonstrable work experience in areas of Integrated Rural Development (IRD), Cooperative Promotion, Cooperative/agricultural Marketing, Livelihoods and Food Security. NGO experience is an advantage.
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|