- Able to conducts research to determine best methods of planting, spraying, cultivating, and harvesting horticultural products.
- Able to conduct studies related to crop production to discover effects of various climatic and soil conditions on crops.
- Able to conduct experiments and investigations to determine methods of storing, processing, and transporting horticultural products.
- Aids in control and elimination of agricultural, structural, and forest pests by developing new and improved pesticides.
- Able to Identify and classify species of insects and allied forms, such as mites and spiders.
- Able to improve bee strains, utilizing selective breeding by artificial insemination.
- Able to conduct experiments regarding causes of bee diseases and factors affecting yields of nectar pollen on various plants visited by bees.
- Studies insect distribution and habitat and recommends methods to prevent the importation and spread of injurious species.
- Develops methods for control of noxious weeds, crop diseases, and insect pests
Required number: 1
- M.Sc./Bsc. Degree in Environmental Science
- Worked 12yrs and above in the construction industry
- Worked 11yrs and above as a professional Environmentalist.
How to Apply
Send Your Resume via; [email protected]
N.B Please Use ‘’Application for Resident Engineer'’’ ,‘’Application for Site Inspector'’’.......on the Subject Line of Your Email
Tele No. +251 913-006386/ 0911-570707/ 011-6 47 94 97
You can send your documents via telegram using the above phone no.
Women are encouraged to apply.