Organic Liquid Fertilizer PLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the country owing to the manufacturing and distribution of the highly demanded liquid fertilizer at national level. We have a strong mission to support the Ethiopia agriculture sector to flourish in the best form of productivity through manufacturing an environmentally friendly liquid fertilizer and distributing it in a timely manner at very affordable price. And also we have a plan to expand our production area based on Five year expansion project proposals.
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them with to employees.
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production goals.
- Optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
- Ensure the save use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Keep records of employee’s attendance and hours worked.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
Work Place : Amhara Region, Semenshewa Zone, Hageremariamwereda, Bullga city administration Sheno (Tuleffa)
Minimum Professional requirement
- Willingness to work under pressure;
- Proven experience in management specifically in Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in machinery maintenance and technical skills are an advantage.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to write reports legibly and accurately
- Ability to multitask
- Degree in Management, Industrial engineering or relevant field
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or in Management, Industrial engineering or relevant field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience for factory supervision level
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV by E-mail or deliver Non-returnable copies of their Testimonies in person at our office 10 days post vacancy announcement
Location:- 22 Golagol Square Nazeret Building 4th Floor Tel:- 011-6187421
Email: - [email protected]
Note: Use " Factory Supervision" as the subject line of your email !