- Move and arrange office furniture from time to time in response to the request by staff;
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance works on furniture and office windows;
- Assist the staff in sorting files and move the dead files to archive Provides conference services in loading, unloading and installing audio visual equipment, flip charts, stationeries, photocopy machines, printers.;
- Unload and distribute drinking water bottles from the delivery truck and install at all water points;
- Assist in the identification, coding and moving inventory items from location to location as required;
- Carry out other activities related to the requested services.
- 10th-grade completion
- 2 years of experience in a similar post
- Physically fit and able to perform basic maintenance work under the supervision
- Knowledge and ability to communicate in English and good written, spoken, and reading of the local language.
How to ApplyQualified and interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can submit their updated CV along with application letter through [email protected] by stating the position you are applying on the subject email or submit in person to our head office located in Bole road, Behind DH Geda Tower.