Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD) is an Ethiopian Development Organization established in 2005 and reregistered at Agency for Civil Society Organizations as Ethiopian Development Organization with Certificate no. 0321 under the Proc. No. 1113/2019. ECDD is working with other organizations to promote and facilitate the inclusion of persons with disabilities and disability issues in mainstream service delivery and development programs envisioning an Inclusive Ethiopia where persons with disabilities exercise the same rights and have access to the same services and opportunities enjoyed by other citizens.
ECDD has been implementing Civic Engagement Alliance (CEA) project funded by Light for the World to promote disability inclusion in food security and agriculture for the last five years. The project is now on the verge of drawing to a close, with less than two months to completely phase out. Consequently, ECDD wants to document best practices accomplished by the project. To this end, ECDD wants to invite companies or individuals that are interested to produce a documentary of best practices of disability inclusion in selected project areas.
Companies as well as individuals having the following competencies and capacities are eligible to apply for this call:
· Profound knowledge and experience in making documentary productions on disability and disability inclusion, preferably with ECDD.
· Able to translate/subtitle the documentary in Ethiopian or American sign language;
· Have a valid license and vat certificate
· Are committed to meet the deadlines, are equipped with enough resources and qualified professionals to make necessary logistical arrangements and accomplish the work.
Terms of Payment:
· 50% upon signing of the contract
· 50% upon satisfactory completion, delivery and acceptance by ECDD of the documentary produced.
How to Apply
Potential firms or individuals are requested to submit technical and financial proposals with all the necessary documents via the following address within 5 days from the date of this announcement.
via www.ethiojobs.net or by e-mail to [email protected] or
hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to the ECDD Office – Meskel Flower Road behind Dreamliner Hotel, Tele: +251-114-165859 or through p.o.box 1530 code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Note: Do not forget to write the title on the subject area. and Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: five (5) days following the posting of this announcement