Farm Africa is an international NGO founded in 1985, with a vision to ensure a prosperous rural Africa. It is a specialist development NGO working with smallholder farmers and forest communities, local governments, and the private sector in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania. The organization is an expert in the fields of agronomy, livestock, natural resources management, and market engagement. With community engagement underpinning our approach, we design and implement sustainable solutions to rural poverty based on evidence and best practices.
Farm Africa currently wants to invite those eligible bidders who can provide Data Management Expertise to work on data collection and analysis platform. The main objective of the assignment will be to support Farm Africa Ethiopia in shifting to harmonised data collection and analysis through ODK across all projects.
Interested bidders should collect the TOR directly collect from the Farm Africa Ethiopia office or request via [email protected] between 25 Jul - 01 Aug, 2022 .
1. Bidders shall submit all the legal documents (renewed Trade License, Registration, TIN, VAT/TOT certificates)
2. Extensive experience in setting up customized ODK portal, scripting of data collection tools in ODK and deployment.
3. Extensive experience carrying out data audit and data migration processes;
4. Experience facilitating ODK trainings;
5. Experience conducting studies in Ethiopia;
6. Demonstrable academic and practical experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodology;
7. Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills;
8. Excellent reporting and presentation skills;
9. Fluency in spoken and written English;
10. A degree of the lead consultant in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Data Management, or relevant subject. Relevant certifications will also be considered
11. Experience designing tools in mWater portal will be an added advantage
12. Bidders shall clearly state their unit price and total price including VAT/ToT in ETB properly signed and stamped.
How to Apply
Interested bidders should submit their Technical and Financial proposals in two separate files duly marked as “ Technical ” and “ Financial ” proposals. The document must be delivered to the email [email protected] on or before 5:00PM 2 nd Aug 2022 . Late bids will be rejected.
Should you have any clarification queries, please forward them to [email protected] Farm Africa address: Farm Africa Ethiopia Office Ethio Ceramic Bldg. 5th floor, Gurd shola, Tel. 011 557 3325, Fax- 011 557 3332 .
Bid proposals will be opened by Farm Africa Procurement Committee. Qualified bidders will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm’s address.
Farm Africa Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.