Farm Africa is an international NGO founded in 1985, with a vision to ensure a prosperous rural Africa. It is a specialist development NGO working with smallholder farmers and forest communities, local governments, and the private sector in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania. The organization is an expert in the fields of agronomy, livestock, natural resources management, and market engagement. With community engagement underpinning our approach, we design and implement sustainable solutions to rural poverty based on evidence and best practices.
Farm Africa currently wants to invite eligible bidders to the mapping of Farm Africa’s project management systems. The objective of this assignment will be to independently assess internal project management systems to clearly map processes and associated responsibilities. The assessment of a broad range of internal systems and processes - encompassing all project management and monitoring processes – and including their intersection points with other organizational functions such as finance and procurement.
Interested bidders should collect the TOR directly collect from the Farm Africa Ethiopia office or request via [email protected] between April 14 - 27, 2022 .
1. Bidders shall submit all the legal documents (renewed Trade License, Registration, TIN, VAT/TOT certificates)
2. Master’s degree in a relevant topic
3. Experience assessing organizational processes
4. Experience mapping organizational processes
5. Experience in project and program management
6. Experience supporting organizational change processes
7. Experience conducting such assessment and support consultancies in the NGO sector
8. Experience in and in-depth understanding of the NGO context in Ethiopia
9. Experience and understanding of partially decentralized organizational processes
10. Ability to comprehensibly map complex and interconnected processes
11. In-depth knowledge of project and program management processes
12. Excellent spoken and written English
13. Bidders shall clearly state their unit price, number, and total price including VAT/ToT in ETB properly signed and stamped.
How to Apply
Interested bidders should submit their Technical and Financial proposals in two separate files duly marked as “ Technical ” and “ Financial ” proposals. The document must be delivered to the email [email protected] on or before 5:00PM 28 th April 2022 . Late bids will be rejected.
Should you have any clarification queries, please forward them to [email protected] . Farm Africa address: Farm Africa Ethiopia Office Ethio Ceramic Bldg. 5th floor, Gurd shola, Tel. 011 557 3325, Fax- 011 557 3332 .
Bid proposals will be opened by Farm Africa Procurement Committee. Qualified bidders will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm’s address.
Farm Africa Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.