Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC is a privately owned fully certified and patented specialty manufacturer of organic liquid fertilizer product in Ethiopia.
We are an indigenous enterprise that produces an innovative and unique organic fertilizer in liquid form with a brand name Eco-Green.
Under the supervision of the Technical expert of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC, She/he will be responsible for all technical Agronomic/Technical activities in assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively describing the company’s products in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Overseeing horticultural cultivation, maintenance and weed/pest/disease control.
- Organizing horticultural trials; analyzing horticultural yields, operational costs and financial returns.
- Recommending usage of appropriate chemicals and fertilizers for the farmers
- Identify potential areas for fertilizer demand and prepare sales plans
- Demonstrate and suggest professional recommendation for different crops
- Makes frequent visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Key skills for agronomist/commercial horticulturists
- In addition to horticultural skills and knowledge, employers look for evidence of initiative, commercial awareness and good problem solving, communication, team working and practical cultivation skills.
- All candidates must be physically fit and capable of working well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Plant Science or Horticulture, for Diploma at least 4 years of Experience Degree 2 Years of experience. Additionally who have Working experience on private company input Distribution is Advantageous.
The candidate would:
- Have good team work spirit.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work with high efficiency and passion and love field level work.
How to Apply
Competent Applicants can bring CV in person to Address: 22 Square, Nazareth Building, 4th Floor near Golagule Building – Tel:+251-11-6-187421/ +251-11-8-605944, Mob: +251 911 991731 or attach their CV to email@example.com Please write the position name at the subject of your email.