- Company: Catholic Relief Services
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Dire Dawa Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: - Accounting / Finance Jobs in EthiopiaDevelopment and Project Management
Reports to: Technical Advisor (TA) I – Access to Finance and Off Farm Opportunities Duty Station : Dire Dawa
As a member of the Resilience Food Security Activity (RFSA)/Ifaa project team, you will support, monitor and report on project activities, specifically around access to formal and informal finance as well as off farm opportunities, in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. The overarching goal of this multi-sectoral activity is Improved food security of vulnerable households in targeted PSNP communities, contributing to a sustained reduction in rural poverty in Oromia. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant field including international development, agriculture, agricultural economics, business, marketing, Cooperative development and/or food security.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of formal and informal finance and off farm opportunities and for an NGO would be a plus.
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
Disclaimer : This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.