|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Job Title||:||Project Officer II-Regional Business Development|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, July 12, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, July 18, 2019|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Position: Project Officer II-Regional Business Development (Re-advert)
– Term of Employment: One year with possible extension
– Duty Station(s): Bahir Dar
– Required Number: One
– Salary & Benefits: Competitive
– Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
• Promote the OSSs opportunity to potential private sector actors in potential areas;
• Gather, compile and provide information for evaluation of OSSs grant applicants, including performance of documentary and in-person due diligence of the applicant’s historical financial records;
• Support potential applicants for the sub-grant to produce competitive business plan;
• Assist OSSs grantees to access trade credit and commercial finance, to help meet their matching investment requirements and project implementation costs;
• Provide capacity building on financial management and business planning to OSSs staff and program beneficiaries over the life of the project;
• Facilitate training of OSSs staff in business management skills and technical trainings in collaboration with technical experts;
• Provide all rounded technical support in relation to business management to OSSs as well as coaching and mentoring services to OSSs in the respective regions;
• Coordinates and manage regional project staffs, responsible for reporting of the project activities in the region and overall communication with stakeholders in the region.
• In consultation with the regional ATA Director and program manager coordinate project activities with the ACC;
• Ensure that OSSs keep recording of tractions, keeping records of sales and also stock management and periodically check profitability OSSs by doing cost benefit analysis;
• Ensure that OSSs have properly used the sub-grant as per the agreement entered with ATA;
• Produce timely and quality periodic reports;
• Other duties assigned to him/her by the Regional Project Manager.
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et by mentioning the position title on the subject line.
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics, Agro-economics, Agri-Business Development, or relevant field required. Master’s degree is preferred;
• Minimum of 6 years for BA or 4 years for MSc experience in Business Management, preferably in the Agriculture sector;
• Experience with credit facilitation activities for donor-funded programs is a plus;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including advanced proficiency in Excel;
• Proficiency in Peachtree Accounting system required;
• Strong interpersonal, communications, and leadership skills;
• Fluency in English and local languages required;
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with people having different background.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|