- Assist the Regional Manager in providing technical support and guidance to Field Coordinators.
- Supports field coordinators in developing work plans, periodic reports and compilation of case stories.
- Compile periodic reports (monthly, quarterly and biannually) and progress update for submission to Regional Manager
- Guides data entry processes in to COCO and using analytic dashboard alert FCs on their level of performance and area of improvement
- Conduct video quality review and provide technical feedbacks on the improvement area and ensures that FCs upload reviewed videos on YouTube
- In liaison with the Regional Program Manager, support field coordinators in facilitation of execution of decisions on technical matters taken by the DEMC
- Serve as the regional technical focal person for M & E, training initiatives and for projects implemented in the region.
- Responsible for customizing all capacity building materials to regional context in collaboration with the training team in Addis
- Take direct responsibility for supporting partners for implementation of Digital Green activities in woredas where field coordinators are not assigned to.
- Responsible for testing and scaling of the new Digital Agricultural Advisory Services Project (FarmStack) initiatives, such as the wheat use-case quality certification and others-as necessary.
- Provide technical support to the handed-over Digital Green project woredas when the need arises and demanded by the woredas.
- Working with the partner organizations, develop annual work plans and quarterly activity plans and ensure their timely execution with proper approval from the Regional Manager.
- Provide complete support to partners to ensure high quality in all processes of program implementation, including building strong sense of ownership and institutionalization.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Masters Degree in Agricultural Extension, Rural Development, and other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the rural development sector.
- Experience at senior program leadership level is of a great advantage.
- Experience in working with government bodies, NGOs and the farming communities is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Very good analytical skills in data management and experience in using data analysis tools like MS Excel.
- Ability to speak the regional languages (Oromiffa)
- Coaching and training facilitation skills highly preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Has requisite social skills to build cordial relationships with internal / external stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and self-driven. Displays the ability to take timely actions and effectively accomplish work results with limited supervision and guidance
- Willingness to take on challenging tasks/ assignments beyond immediate responsibility
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the link below