Markos PLC is one of a pioneer and fastest growing company in Ethiopia with a specialty in Importing and distribution of Agro-chemicals, Seeds, Agricultural Tools, Veterinary Drugs and Feed Supplements, Poultry and Bee keeping equipment from top rated companies located in Holland, India, Jordan, Belgium, Italy and China. Markos PLC start operating in Ethiopia since 1986. Currently, we are working in Addis Ababa through five of the company outlets and regional area by providing technical assistance, demonstration and support for farmers, private owned Farms and Commercial Farms which will help to contribute to the developing sector of agricultural in Ethiopia for more than 30 years.
- Responsible for marketing and promote our company products
- Explore potential customers.
- Develop and maintain close relation with customers by providing professional agronomic service
- Develop and implement regional agronomic marketing plan to support company plans.
- Arrange and coordinate technical and marketing trend and competitor strategies via networking, personal development and training
- Initiate newer techniques.
Background of the Job
The position requires a person to be a creative and solution provider to escalate company image visibility. Capable of planning to expand and increase our company reach regarding Hybrid Vegetable seeds and Agrochemical through training, demonstration, and technical support; to create awareness among Farmers that will assure food security that will improve their lives and economy and also our company profit.
- Bachelor degree in plant science/Horticulture
- 3 + Year experience in Field extension with Protection Experience
- Willing to travel to the field in rural areas very frequently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills allow you to provide a positive experience and work well with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
Other Knowledge, Additional Competencies
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies(related software, phone, fax, email, internet and computer application( e.g. MS office
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of English and the Amharic language.
- The additional local language is preferable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit a non-returnable recent CV via Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.