At-Con Engineering & Architecture Consultancy PLC Invites Qualified Candidates to Apply for the Vacant Positions
- Use an appropriate Accounting system to record daily JV, PV and RV and purchases entries
- Responsible for the statutory obligations of the company (e.g., VAT and tax declarations)
- Ensure monthly and annual closing process is completed on time.
- Prepare the monthly and annual financial reporting to the group.
- Supervise inter-company reconciliation.
- Responsible for management of accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Facilitate external/internal auditors and implement auditors’ recommendations.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls system is in place and consistently complied with.
- Ensure correct budget head is recorded for each transaction and advise budget constraints.
- Prepare cash forecast and cash flow statement on weekly basis.
- Give advice and support about financial /government issues (capital increase, loans, etc.)
- use the appropriate Payroll system to maintain and update staff files, record overtime hours, holidays enjoyed and employees’ annual leaves.
- Reconcile the clients and suppliers’ balances and bank balances at the end of each month
- Sort out projects’ statement of account
- Maintain insurance files including workman compensation, vehicle etc.… (issuance and expiry date)
- Prepare vehicle maintenance sheets, follow up vehicle mechanic (letters & documents)
- Perfect in Peachtree software
- Knowledge of IFRS
- B.A Degree in Accounting
- 4-6 years experience
- 4-6 Years as Accountant (at least 3 years in construction/Consultancy) company is a must)
- Having a certificate of IFRS is Advantageous
- Must have knowledge of Peachtree
How to Apply