|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Mugo Consulting Service and Manufacturing PLC|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, July 5, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, July 10, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On Behalf of our client, Mugo Consulting Service, and Manufacturing plc, we are looking for a competent candidate for the Architect open position.
Reports to and consult with
• General Management
• Technical staff
• Head architect
• Design and drawing quality control
• Preparation of project schedule, coordination and follow up with support from senior staff.
• Taking responsibility for leading and supervising projects and staff from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages or applications for statutory approvals, design and drawing quality, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site and an office, as defined by the international standard Plan of Work;
• Managing and organization of resources and coordination of projects, including managing variations of brief or instructions and action to recover additional fees;
• Drawing and presentational skills in tasks reflecting all stages of international standard Plan of Work
• Understanding of building technologies and environmental design and ability to employ MEP practice, construction techniques, construction details and materials and processes relevant to the production of information encompassing all stages of the international Plan of Work;
• Knowledge of technical standards and regulatory frameworks;
• Communicating with and taking instructions and guidance from Director in programming workload and managing projects;
• Uphold the culture of the Company in terms of professional and design standards as set out in the Practice Handbook;
• Salary scale is negotiable
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Architect) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th of July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
1. 3 -5 years of experience; and is responsible for all project activities.
2. Degree in Architecture or interior design from an accredited college.
3. Licensed Architect will have a priority
4. Strong design skills
5. Computer-aided drafting skills and Archicad is a must
6. Good communication skill, report writing, recording and meeting minutes.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|