|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Enat Bank|
|Job Title||:||IT Security Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, September 14, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, September 19, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: IT Security Officer
• Works on information security and risk management functional capability and framework across the bank.
• Manage the creation and production of timely, accurate, and informative business and IT metrics relating to information risk initiatives. Utilize the metrics to prioritize key initiatives and respond to negative trends.
• Drive and maintain the information security management system, including information risks across the enterprise.
• Collaborate with application owners to understand and address (as appropriate) the risk position around key business applications.
• Ensure ongoing analysis of information security threats, vulnerabilities, and market trends. Determine potential impact on the Bank’s risk posture.
• Conduct information security risk assessments across the enterprise at suitable intervals. Ensure that key risk issues are understood, communicated, and tracked on the risk register.
• Liaise with enterprise architecture to ensure that information security architecture standards, policies, and procedures are available and enacted consistently across application development projects and programs.
• Liaise with the relevant parties to ensure that appropriate controls are implemented to prevent recurrence of information security incidents.
• Collaborate with enterprise architecture to define physical, virtual, and logical information security architecture specifications.
• Ensure the consistent application of security standards across global technical infrastructure.
• Participate in processes to respond in a timely and proactive manner to significant information security breaches.
• Collaborate to Monitor, manage, and deploy security controls as appropriate to support business needs while minimizing risk.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Place of Work: Addis Ababa
• Only short listed candidates will be communicated
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to September 19, 2020 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged
• BSc in Computer Science with 3 years of experience in network administrator or database administrator, preferably in banking industry.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|