Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Secure by Design Specialist in Cyber Security Function in Ethiopia . In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Secure by Design Manager , He/She will carry out the Secure by Design assessments and provide guidance to projects and BAU activities across the below Safaricom Ethiopia business functions
- Enterprise / Consumer
- Enterprise / Consumer: Your focus will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers across Enterprise / Consumer markets, as defined by Safaricom’s Enterprise / Consumer business functions.
- Internal: Your focus will be to ensure we deliver secure solutions to support Safaricom’s internal business functions. These internal business functions include Technology, Finance, HR, Corporate & External Affairs and Business Intelligence.
- work with project teams to produce solutions that comply with internal security policies, standards and the security architecture. The role requires a recent hands-on background with a wide range of security, network and/or IT technologies. You will also provide technical advice and guidance to Technology Security Specialists.
- Degree in Information Security/Computer Forensics/Computer Science/Information Technology or other relevant Technical Degree
- Information security certifications e.g. CEH /CISSP /CISM /CISA /GIAC /CPTP /OSCP
- Certifications in Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Demonstrate competency in the use and administration of ethical hacking tools e.g. KALI Linux, Metasploit, Nexpose, Nessus, Nmap, BurpSuite etc…
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in Information Systems Security –e.g. Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Pre-and-Post Implementation System Reviews, etc
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button .
Remember to attach your resume.