|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Senior Server and Storage Administrator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, July 19, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, July 26, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Senior Server and Storage Administrator
• The principal Storage and Server administrator will serve as the Lead Storage Administrator in the design, implementation, and management of the storage environments. Extensive knowledge of SAN/NAS architecture is essential. Primary responsibilities will be to drive storage strategies and recommend industry best practices for storage solutions. Support the installation, configuration, and maintenance of various backup technology solutions with the experience of tape and disk across a range of technologies. Provides deeply technical subject matter expertise and leadership for analyzing hardware and software needs. Work independently and with third-party vendors to design, install, support, and upgrade various applications to support business needs. Monitor the environment for performance and stability issues to meet Service Level Objectives.
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How to apply
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply only via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.awashbank.com within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief – Human Capital Management Officer Office
P.O. Box 12638
Qualification & Experience
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 6 years in System administration or related field out of which 3 years in a supervisory position;
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|