Software Development Engineer
· The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, architecture, and development of in house software solutions, and provide high levels of system support. The Engineer must be able to interpret and articulate business needs and demonstrate competency in providing business solutions.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information System, Software Engineering or any other equivalent field.
· Banking business knowledge is an added advantage
· At least 5 years’ experience as a software engineer with demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
Required Technical Competency
· Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the department/unit.
· Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C#, Java, assembly language, or other selected languages.
· Must demonstrate proficient ability to capture and document software requirements.
· Experience in all areas of the Software Development: including designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
· Experience designing modules for Content Management Systems, particularly for responsive web pages where content areas must dynamically adjust
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV in PDF format (* mandatory ) via ( http://ethiojobs.net ).
Note: To apply through ethiojobs.net :
- Log-in to your Ethiojobs account (if you don’t have an account on Ethiojobs, go to on the home page to create an account).
- Search for the position you want to apply to
- Click on the APPLY NOW button at the top and bottom part of the page
- Upload your CV either from your computer or your Ethiojobs account
- CV ‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).