The National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE), re-established by proclamation No. 1133/2019, is the constitutionally mandated body to conduct elections, organize referendum and regulate political parties in Ethiopia. NEBE is undergoing institutional reform to enhance its credibility and capacity and conduct free, impartial, and credible elections. Through the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), NEBE has contracted ABH Partners to provide human resource recruitment and management services.
Accordingly, ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Web Administrator and content Producer.
Required number: One
Reports to: Communication Manager
Duty station: NEBE Head Quarter, Addis Ababa
Duration: 12 months with a possibility of extension
Salary: Attractive (Non Civil Service Scale)
Expected Start Date: Immediately after obtaining the contract
· Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more;
· Assists in building all digital launches and testing with the team. Presents and discusses testing results to the complete business line team;
· Triage and troubleshoot issues on website that may arise in day-to-day operations;
· Test content and layouts for cross-browser compatibility (mobile responsive). Identify areas of opportunity to optimize and enhance the content templates and authoring experience;
· Build web pages while leveraging site standards including site structure, page templates, navigation, and the site information architecture;
· Monitor website traffic, make sure the website is working properly and respond to website feedback;
· Produce website contents when needed;
· Other duties as assigned.
· Advanced University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in computer science, IT or related field.
· At least 3 years of relevant experience.
· Basic knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and other client-side web technologies.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
· Attention to detail when performing content edits and creation.
· Ability to work under pressure and in a constantly evolving and challenging environment and to also remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
· Ability to plan own work, manage conflicting priorities, report on work progress, and deliver outputs in a punctual manner.
· Long hours, Coordination.
· Demonstrated familiarity with Drupal Theming and front-end development.
· Experience in PHP development.
· Experience with Drupal’s key contrib modules i.e CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
· Experience in managing responsive web sites.
· Fluency in Amharic required.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application letter along with an updated CV with three professional references via email to [email protected] by stating the position you are applying on the subject email. Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and half day on Saturdays.
Application Deadline: 09/03/2021
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.