Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
- Keep the accounts record by using the existing accounting system.
- Ensure financial rules & regulations are adhered to the existing procedures
- Preparation payroll and timely deposit of taxes deducted to the tax authority
- Ensure budget are prepared in accordance to the designed program/projects
- Prepare monthly bank and book reconciliations
- Ensure that the procurement procedures of Vita/RTI is adhered
- Ensure all financial documents are kept safe in organized manner
- Participate in preparation and year end closing of accounts for auditing
- Make sure advance payments are being settled on regular basis.
- Prepare and submit quarterly fund requests in reference to approved budget
- Ensure that all procurements of goods and services are carried out with the objective of obtaining the best value for money and the best possible service to the requester.
- BA Degree in Accounting from recognized university/college.
- A minimum of 5 years of practical experience in accounting software
- Knowledge of English Language
- Computer literate with proficiency in basic micro soft office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS access
- Must be familiar with Peachtree accounting software
- NGO experience in accounting system is required
How To Apply:
Or Attach on Vita job email adress : [email protected]
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.