Enat is a professional management company leading companies that produce uniquely designed, handmade cotton textiles. To us, design, quality, and sustainability are not a question of price: we should always offer inspiring fashion with unbeatable value for money.
- Follow up the overall financial flow of the company and any other companies being governed by it.
- Prepare accounts payable (employees, tax, material, Checks.)
- Managing cash flow and ensure daily balancing of accounts
- Visit the bank to execute payments, and collect bank statement
- Organize monthly TOT reports, Pension, and Income tax – and declaration in the respective authority
- 1 year work experience
- University degree (in the regular program) in Accounting and Finance with CGPA above 3.00 and above
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Proficiency in MS excel and other accounting software is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants Send your CV via Email: [email protected] ,
Contact phone 0918176838