Everything starts from an idea. But every idea might not see the daylight of success without hard work and diligence. 15 years ago, Horra Trading was just an idea in the mind of Mr. Adem Kedir who meticulously worked day and night to turn it into a reality in 2005, basing himself on his extensive skill and knowledge in coffee and coffee trade.
Mr. Adem Kedir’s coffee trade career started as the succeeding generation from his grandfather Mr. Abbahawa and his father Mr. Kedir Hadjji Hassan in Ethiopia. As the third generation successor of the family coffee business, Mr. Adem has made the leap from his involvement in traditional and domestic coffee market to international coffee trade by forming his own business entity by the name of Horra Trading in 2005.
What was started as a simple trading business entity in 2005, Horra Trading has made it possible to create diversified businesses under Horra Corporate Group. Currently, Horra Corporate Group business portfolio includes coffee and oil seeds export, coffee plantation, automotive assembly, import and distribution, manufacturing, real estate development and transit and forwarding.
Currently, Horra Corporate Group is led by the CEO, Mr. Adm Kedir, and by qualified and experienced professionals, with 450 permanent staff members and 800 temporary workers working in the corporate office and in different business units.
Vacancy Number: HCG/HAND/001/2014
Required Headcount: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance from a renowned institution
- At least 4 (four) years of demonstrated work experience as an Accountant
- Clear knowledge about accounting principles is a mandatory skill for the position.
- Clear knowledge about financial proclamations, directives is mandatory.
- A working experience in Coffee plantation or coffee processing company is a mandatory.
- Successful candidate is expected to permanently reside in Anderacha which is 40 km far from Tepi town.
- Perform Other Duties as required.
- Fluency in Amharic and English , written and verbal is highly required.
How to Apply
Use the subject line “Applying for the vacant position of Accountant HAND/001/2014” while applying.
Applicants shall submit their C.V along with testimonials via Ethio Jobs, [email protected] or in person to farm office located Anderacha Woreda, Yokichichi Kebele within 7 consecutive days from the day of this announcement
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.