The National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE), re-established by proclamation No. 1133/2019, is the constitutionally mandated body to conduct elections, organize referendum and regulate political parties in Ethiopia. NEBE is undergoing institutional reform to enhance its credibility and capacity and conduct free, impartial, and credible elections. Through the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), NEBE has contracted ABH Partners to provide human resource recruitment and management services.
Accordingly, ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Audiovisual Expert.
The person is expected to conduct video shooting, recording, editing of video and create video contents for NEBE.
Required number: One
Reports to: Communication Manager
Duty station: NEBE Head Quarter, Addis Ababa
Duration: 12 months with a possibility of extension
Salary: Attractive (Non Civil Service Scale)
Expected Start Date: Immediately after obtaining the contract
Travel: Travel to the field may be required
Physical Requirements/ Work Environment: Standard office and field work environment
· Set up, adjust, and operate equipment such as cameras, sound mixers, and recorders;
· Maintain and troubleshoot audio, video and lighting equipment;
· Prepare and position audio, video and lighting equipment for broadcasts and recordings;
· Can operate with different camera’s models;
· Capable of concentrating for long periods of time, and must have excellent hand-eye coordination, hearing and color vision;
· Edit footage as needed;
· Shoot scenes according to requirements;
· Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position;
· Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, etc.);
· Other duties as assigned;
· Certification or diploma with experience of a Camera Man.
· At least 6 years of relevant experience.
· Training or certification in film is a plus.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
· Strong communication both spoken and written in Amharic.
· Ability to work and deliver work under pressure;
· Interpersonal and communication skills;
· Strong technical and troubleshooting skills;
· Ability to think and act quickly;
· Attention to detail;
· Highly organized; comfortable working with multiple simultaneous priorities / projects;
· Fluency in Amharic required and good command in English.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application letter along with an updated CV with three professional references via email to [email protected] by stating the position you are applying on the subject email. Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and Half day on Saturdays.
For more information and detailed Job description, please visit our job portal at http://www.abhpartners.com/vacancy-announcement-list or http://www.ethiojobs.com
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.