Come join one of the best IT companies in Ethiopia. G2G IT Group and its brands and divisions only hire “the best fit”. You may be the best somewhere else, but you will have to fit at G2G best. Not only is G2G among the pioneers in Ethiopia, we are finders and keepers of good talent.
This position consists of being responsible for computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Communication skills such as language, customers service …
- Maintain files, including accounts payable documentation & CRV and other miscellaneous filings;
- Prepare Requisitions for customers, Payment Request in Peachtree and follow up with customers via email, phone and others
- Follow up customer transaction on bank
- Handle customers any requests such as suspension, termination and any notice letters.
- Conduct detailed daily collection reports and submit management
- Post data/ records customer status to customers database;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions;
- Maintain knowledge of all service tasks/programs/procedure schedules
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting, other related fields with 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may drop their CV in person along with copies of relevant credentials to G2G office located around Ministry of Innovation & Technology. Getas Building. 6 floor, or email your application to [email protected] For directions, you may call at +251 111 12 65 17 and+251 11-26-54-56