Background of Rinancing Agency(BftW) Bread for the World (BftW) is an international development agency owned by the Protestant Churches in Germany based in Berlin. One of its regional offices is located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, registered as an international NGO with the Federal Republic of Ethiopia Charities and Societies Agency, registration number 1295. BftW works through various faith-based and secular civil society partners worldwide with whom they share similar values. The Horn of Africa Regional Office (RO) works with partners in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, South Sudan, and Sudan. The main thematic areas of BftW are (1) new poverty and hunger crises, (2) Climate Change, (3) violence, fragility, (4) women's right and empowerment, and (5) digital change.
BftW would like to invite interested audit or financial consultancy firms for pre-funding assessments of its partner's following.
- To assess the financial management and internal control systems of:
- Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Ethiopia – Head Office (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Gursum Food Security and Livelihood project (Phase II) (A-ETH-2018-0133)
- To review the Gursum Food Security and Livelihood project (Phase II) (A-ETH-2018-0133) (July 2019 – December 2020), which is funded by BftW, to get an assurance of the proper use of the funds in accordance with the agreement of cooperation, the letter of approval, and the budget
- Language skills: English for reporting
- Renewed Business license (as Financial Consultancy or Audit Firm)
- Professional license (as Financial Consultancy or Audit Firm)
- Chartered Accountants registration certificate
- Tax Identification/Tax Payer Certificate
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Certificate
- Experience in auditing and financial consultancy of NGOs (Local and International)
- Note: Minimum experience is five (5) years and above.
How to Apply
Those interested audit firms or financial consultancy firm who fulfill the above minimum qualifications can collect Terms of References (ToR) using the following e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]
Submission date of technical and financial proposals no later than March 12, 2021 (No Exception).
Note: Technical and financial proposals must be submitted separately.
Financial proposal must be submitted physically to PADD's office with sealed envelope.
PaDD/BftW physical address is the following:
Protestant Agency for Diakonia and Development/Bread for the World, Horn of Africa Regional Office
Around Besrate Gebriel Church, next to Save the Children Bldg, near Togo Embassy, All Africa Conference of Church Building (3rd Floor)
Nifas Silk Lafto Sub City, Woreda 03-0665 St., House No. 330,
Telephone: Office: +251 113 85 13 11/12/13