Job Knowledge / Responsibilities:
- Maintains paid documents and records, delivers them to the accountant from time to time, and arranges documents and safekeeping when needed.
- Carry out the assigned work in accordance with the organization's rules and regulations.
- Records and balances daily cash receipts based on income and expenditure records, balances expenses, and verifies that cash registers are in line with cash.
- Monitors the payment of advance payments, checks the accuracy of the documents submitted and makes accounts.
- Ensure that the safe is locked when you leave the office at any time of the day, and hold the safe of the keys.
- Prepares and pays bills.
- Prepares payroll documents, payroll parole list according to your payment order.
- Receives the company's income in cash through a check machine and prepares receipts.
- Welcomes customers fairly and impartially.
- Makes customers pay by announcing and explaining what they have to pay.
- Schedule regular phone calls from 11 a.m. to 7:00 pm - 1:00 pm and Saturday afternoon to 1:00 pm to receive patient calls; Also accommodate in-person clients (patients) on the same day and time;
- Implement additional work instructions from the class manager.
Report to: Senior Accountant
Accountability: Senior Accountant
- Diploma (10 + 4) and 2 years relevant work experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV to [email protected] or
in person to Eden Jafar at Addis Cardiac Center on the right side of the ring road from Bole Deldey to Bole Micahel in front of Ethiopian Airlines Cargo Facilities by no later than June 6, 2022
Note: Use "Cashier" as the subject line of your email!