Development for Peace Organization (DPO) is one of the Non-Governmental Humanitarian organizations. DPO is being implementing various Humanitarian projects in both Emergency and Development settings in Different Regional States of the country.
Under the supervision of Senior Finance Officer the Cashier of the DPO mainly responsible for managing the cash transaction, maintain petty cash and making the transaction report as per the need of the supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all the cash transactions in the organization;
- Verifies and ensures the required documentation and authorization is presented before effecting payments
- Make payments from the petty cash fund upon authorization by relevant person;
- Maintain cashbook for the petty cash;
- Balancing the daily account at the end of each day;
- Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions;
- Checking the daily cash balance;
- Solving all the cash related queries;
- Making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports;
- Performs any additional activities as required.
Requisition ID: DPO/HO/027
Location: DPO Head Office
- Education: College Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Experience: minimum of 2 years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their recent CV via Email: [email protected]
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.