With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Place of work: Kombolcha
Contract Duration: Until 28 February 2023
Required Number: 1
- Effects approved cash payment, fuel coupons and materials from store
- Handles cash collection and timely deposit in the bank
- Prepares revolving fund replenishment
- Prepares deposit voucher to record cash collection and deposits
- Ensure proper reconciliation of physical count with bin cards and stock cards and report the results to the AP accountant regularly
- As the cash custodian, he/she ensures safety deposit of financial assets, handles the material supplies according to the material management and finance guidelines of WVE
- Report the likely risks to the store and properties therein before any damage occurs and report any damage or missing properties in the store immediately after incidence and seeks safe disposal as soon as possible.
- Handles all bank matters except collecting check books, which have to be done by the accountants;
- Assists the accountant in cancelling payment document, i.e. putting paid stamps on used receipts, invoices and rechecks the completeness of financial documents, approval signatures and attached financial documents
Required Professional Experience
Strong work experience in handling of emergency projects cashier and store management .
At least two years’ experience in emergency context context
Qualification required: Vocational diploma in related field
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only