Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
As part of the team of our client, the selected CHRO will be leading the HR department of our client.
The Chief Human Resources Officer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulating career development plans
- Promoting inclusion in the workplace and reinforcing our client’s position as an equal opportunity employer
The CHRO will be having a major part in realizing the long-term growth of the organization by leading all talent acquisition, training and career development activities.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our client’s position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our client’s hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts
- Monitor and evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies
- Analyze the effectiveness of our client’s HR procedures and tools
- Ensure our client’s HR plans to align with our client's vision, mission and business objectives
- Minimum Work experience as a Senior Human Resource Officer
- At least 5 years and above work experience
- Experience in Strategic and Operational Planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Hands-on experience with Practical HR Management
- Good understanding of the Ethiopian Employment and Labor Law
- Excellent Proven Leadership Abilities
- High Level of Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
How To Apply:
Our team will contact potential applicants that have been shortlisted.
Application deadline: December 10, 2020
This position is only open for Ethiopian applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted