|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Chief-Technology Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, March 23, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, March 29, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Chief-Technology Officer
• Under the general supervision of the CEO, the jobholder is responsible for providing leadership for effective information communication technology support services to the Bank. S/he will plan, organize, direct and control directly or through subordinate all technology-related issues and spearhead responsive IT strategy & Innovation including IT projects and program management, system development and customization, and Information system security. The job holder manages the Bank’s IT projects and oversees IT security services including IT quality and vendor management. S/he will also identify, develop, deploy and retain staff through effective talent management.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.awashbank.com or send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement on the website.
N.B. * Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief – Human Capital Management Officer Office
P.O. Box 12638
• Qualification & Experience: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MBA as additional qualifications is advantageous, ITIL, COBIT, COSO and other IT related Certification recommended plus minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience; with a minimum of 7 years leading IT services in the Banking industry.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|