- Conducting quarterly risk assessment.
- Ensuring timely conduct of CSA by respective process owners.
- Monitoring compliance of Statutory requirements, identifying potential compliance vulnerability and risk areas.
- Conducting periodic test of compliance with company policies, procedures, standards and applicable rules & regulations.
- Conducting periodic internal control review.
- Identifying control gaps and designing control procedures to close gaps.
- Following up on timely closure of internal & external audit action plans.
- First degree in Accounting/Accounting and Finance or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- ACCA certification and Auditing experience is Advantageous.
How to Apply
Clink on the below link
Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.