|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Oromia International Bank S.C|
|Job Title||:||Credit Information Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, March 23, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, April 2, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Oromia International Bank S.C
Job Title: Credit information Officer
• Number Required: 1
• Place of Work: Head Office, Credit Management Department
• Terms of employment: Permanent Basis,
• Salary & Benefit Packages: As per the attractive salary scale of the Bank,
• Date of Registration:10 working days from the first date of this announcement,
• Applicants are required to clearly express the place they are applying for,
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted,
• Applicants who do not meet the above requirements shall not be considered.
How to Apply:
• Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HRM Department on OIB Building located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, Office No – 1101 or mail through the following address.
Oromia International Bank S.C (OIB)
• BA Degree in Management Information System/Information Technology/ Computer Science or any relevant Field of Study with 2 years of relevant experience. Data processing and documentation experiences are advantageous.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|