Main Duty and Resposiblities
- Designs substation projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints,
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Site work Consultant, Equipment /Material Checking and Handover.
Number or required: 2
- BS.C degree in Civil Engineering , Electrical Engineering or or other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in related Position
- Previous Experience With EEP or Other Chinese Company is advantageous
- Strong Technical and reporting Skill in Project Management
- Strong analytical skills, strategic and creative thinking;
- Ability to work in different environments, and under pressure and within a limited timeframe;
- Builds strong relationships with Partners, local government offices;
- Consistently approaches work with strong follow up and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Effective communications skills and ability to establish good working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ability to travel within the country whenever required;
- The ability to work quickly and pay attention to detail.
- Being able to prioritize projects
- The ability to work alone without direct supervision and to deadlines.
- The ability to understand technical plans and drawings.
- Excellent team building skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below