- The director for procurement & supply provides leadership, vision, direction and structure to the GIFT GROUP COMPANY procurement and supply functions at regional and country levels, ensuring that it is aligned with the main GIFT’S strategic priorities and work needs,
- S/he will lead the integration of the procurement and supply functions, with a vision for proactively serving the need for higher visibility, efficiency and stewardship, developing the company’s capabilities for the delivery of goods and services with strong control and accountability oversight.
- S/he will define and enforce the framework and process for proactive procurement and supply planning at business group levels. They will also initiate stronger processes for strategic sourcing through multiple modalities, international and local logistics and inventory management activities, and proactive suppliers
- MA/BA degree in supplies chain management, purchasing, Business management, Accounting Management or Other related field of studies.
- At least 10/12 years of relevant experience out of 5/6 years on senior management positions preferably in construction and real estate sector.
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate risk.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong people and leadership skill
- Fluency in both English and Amharic language writing, listening and speaking.
- Working fluency in computer applications and software’s.
How to Apply
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are invited to submit their application, CV and non-returnable copies in person OR E-MAIL via: [email protected] within 7 working days from the date of this announcement to Gift Real Estate PLC, Head Office, located on Bole Road, In front of Getu Commercial Center, Behar Building 8th floor, Room No 803. Tel. 0114655580