- Define RMO vision, mandate and responsibilities.
- Develop the program’s strategic vision that guide program direction, including how it is aligned with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Define the program desired outcomes and map associated initiatives against strategic vision.
- Establish the program-level plans that program resources will follow in order to stay aligned with one another and ultimately meet the program's objectives.
- Review available business cases/plans and customize value tracking framework, scorecards and prioritization criteria against desired outcomes.
- Define business and technical competency requirements against current projects.
- Support business with technical decisions and issue / risk management and competency model.
- Assess project readiness for implementation and assist in post-implementation reviews and transition.
- Participate in project Steering Committees and provide support around issue resolution.
- Accurately identify stakeholders and their needs, set expectations appropriately, work to meet needs and expectations.
- Socialize the program’s vision & strategy and obtain key stakeholder buy-in and alignment.
- Design and deliver targeted messaging to stakeholders through multiple channels.
- Actively engage program sponsors and ensure they are part of the program decision making.
- Communicate benefits and results realized to stakeholders.
- Review and streamline current Program/project management processes, enablement tools and templates.
- A Professional Qualification in Accounting and Finance and/or Master’s Degree or Equivalent in Management, Economics or, Project Management or related discipline and a least 10 years’ working experience with minimum 5 years strong experience in Financial Management is essential.
- Certification in Project Management/Balanced Score Card is an advantage.
The position holder should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of fundamental project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques and ability to adapt them to organization’s product life cycle.
- Strong organizational skill that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs.
- Ability to make timely decisions and to take action reflective of business objectives.
- Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team.
How to Apply