CCECC-ETHIOPIA CONSTRUCTION PLC ‘s Background
China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) was established in 1979 under the approval of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China. As one of the pioneers performing international contracting and economic cooperation, CCECC has evolved from the earlier Foreign Aid Department of the Ministry of Railways of China into a large-scale state-owned enterprise with Chinese national Super Grade qualification for project contracting. CCECC has been listed among the world’s top 100 international contractors for seventeen consecutive years by the Engineering News Record “ENR”.
CCECC Ethiopia is constructions’ P.L.C is working on different project it helps the country in order to reach its transformation and technology and knowledge to the national and CCECC is continuing working in the country.
CCECC Ethiopia Construction P.L.C is an international contractor company for undertaking construction projects like railway, roads, building, etc. We are inviting qualified applicants for the following current vacant positions:
- Supervise each subcontractor to ensure that work meets quality standards and adheres to specifications.
- Assess the economic and technical feasibility of the alternates of constructor selection
- Work with the project and other project staffs for the follow up and monitoring of the construction scheme,.
- Consult and provide guidance to project stakeholders and managerial staff regarding engineering requirements for construction of various designs, modifications, and structural repairs.
- Use design software and drawing tools to accurately render and communicate designs; plans and other necessary systems.
- Conduct environmental and social impacts of construction schemes.
- Estimate materials, equipment, and labor needed to determine project costs.
- Monitor project progress and ensures design specifications, safety, and sanitation standards are met.
- Provide leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating with clients, architects, engineers, or other involved parties; develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to complete project.
- Ensure safety standards and guidelines are followed on the jobsite and that all safety codes are met in construction.
- Develop and maintains good working relationships with a variety of people, including owners, managers, designers, supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- On completion of a project, inspects, repairs, and maintains the structures as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications & other knowledge
General Professional Experience:
- At least 2 and above years of professional experience in construction engineering.
Specific Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering/Structural engineering required;
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent record keeping and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of civil engineering/Structural engineering principles, practices, and tools.
- Thorough understanding of safety regulations related to assigned projects.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays.
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving problems.
- Thorough understanding of engineering, architectural, and other construction drawings.
- Good understanding of land escape management and able to carry on structural orientation as needed
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to attach your CV on [email protected] for further information Mobile 0929-28-80-88.